Popular Posts

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Body Shop Creme Blush Review

Hi guys! So my sisters are leaving today, they are going to Spain oh boy even though they are annoying I'll miss them. So jealous about their trip.Well, I do have lot's of commitments here so.. Oh w3ell. Anyways here is a product that we may all probably know but I would still want to do this for those who have not tried it yet.

So this is what the blush creme looks like, I mean the packaging looks like. So the cap is coated with silver and the tube is jelly and brownish, a little bit pinky.


So this is what it looks like on my hand, It's very creamy but once you have spread it, it's going to be like, powdery.



When applied


I don't exactly know the price of this product but I'm pretty sure it's around 500 below or up something like that.

What I like:

It looks very natural when applied

Very creamy and blendable

The packaging is spill proof and it's tiny so it's handy.

What I don't like:

I can't think of anything

Would you consider buying this again?

Yes! It performs it's job well and it does not break me out.

Bye guys, hope you enjoyed reading this. Mwah!




No comments:

Post a Comment