Popular Posts

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shawill eyeliner and 12 colors Cream eyeshadow review

Hi Beauty addicts! Love here ^.^ how's everybody doing? I'm so hellava bored. It's so hot here in the Phillipines and the people are scorching as well .  So by the way we have this neighbor who is way freakin haawwt!!! hahaha sorry this is a beauty blog right? Moving on :) So, Here are the products from Shawill that I'm going to review...


At the top you'll see a metallic thing that's the eyeliner. The packaging is made or some sort of metal and it has some engraved circles that serves as a design but for me it made it look cheap. XD seriously... And at the bottom yeah that's the cream eyeshadow. The packaging is somehow cute but it looks like one of those makeups that you see in bazaars. If you are sad and blue just look at this product it'll make you laugh. It sez there  "Give you a charming winks" is it just me? Hahaha I really find it freakin funny. ^.^
Ok enough! Hahahahha no enough!!! Hahahah okay let's go to the review. Dami kong sat sat yun panaman ayaw ng mga nagbabasa.
Oh game na.


The eyeliner looks like that out of it's lame packaging... It has brush tip at the bottom and I seriously dont know how will you be able to use that for a white eyeliner? I think it would be best if a sponge smudger some sort of is in partner with this color.  

  So this is what it looks like when swatched. I must admit that the white color is not that vibrant. as you can see it's not 
that visible enough. Honestly, when I applied it on my waterline, it did not appear. on my eyebrow, same thing... it very hard to use. It does not glide well, not creamy it's like a literal crayon I swear...

The price ranges from 50 pesos up so frankly speaking I will never....ever buy this product again omg i so totally wasted my freakin money. I should've just bought a lipbalm or somethin. 


So glittery and pretty just by looking at it for the first time makes me want to use it immediately. This was a gift from my sister I'm not sure about the price though but as I can assure you that it's cheap/affordable....

So this is what it looks like when swatched..

with Flash

 Without flash


This product really captured my heart. It's creamy, blendable and the color does not wash out. you can actually wear it alone without any primer. I'm impressed with the quality of this product not to mention that it's cheap, it perfectly does it's statement on the packaging... it really gives you "charming winks" Lol

So yes I will buy this product again actually im planning to buy all the colors in stock im so addicted to these. I just hope that they create matte cream eyeshadows too ^.^ The only thing that needs to be improved here is the packaging though it's alright but it would be nice if there is a larger mirror and an applicator that is useful and not disposable. 

Sorry If I wasnt able to provide the picture of the applicator. It has a sponge tip and gosh how it broke while im using it. It's not like i have the Hulk's hands or somethin... well so that's it. I hope that I was able to satisfy you with my review. I shall talk to you soon bye ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment