Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Clinique loose powder and liquid foundation

Hi everyone, so today I'll be evaluating Clinique's liquid foundation and it's loose powder.


Starting with the liquid foundation. 




This one is beige.


I just love the packaging of this foundation because it has this very smooth surface that is scratch proof and you are confident that when you accidentally drop this thing, your money wouldn't go to the drain. I love this because even when you sleep wearing it, you'll never break out. Also It gives a smooth silky finish and does not give you this glossy appearance like other makeups. I like it. I'm just sad because it's so not my shade but, it all worked out well anyway. Here's the swatch.

For me, to really enjoy products, you have to make sure that the color suits you, if not, might as well not use it  you'll end up being unattractive instead of being beautiful. Makeup is all about technique, no matter how expensive makeup is but if you don't know how to use it, that would be useless.


Moving on to the finishing powder, I got this one from mom, as you can see, the packaging is already ugly. The packaging can be easily damaged and scratched, to be honest, I like "the face shop's" translucent powder case more.



I have been using this and it's also one of my fave because it's very lightweight almost like nothing but yet this product can still manage your expectations. As I have mentioned, it was light weight but it gives you that coverage that you want. It blends well on your skin, almost like it's melting on your skin to be like your original skin.


It has 20 holes in it which I like because I really don't like loose powders that scatters all over the place. Some loose powders have holes mostly in all places. When I use loose powders, I throw the sponge applicator right away or give it away. I do not like the sponge to stay inside the loose powder even if it has a barrier most especially when used, it will just contaminate the whole product because of the holes, so that is why I often separate them. For me, makeup expires depending on how you take care of it.



Wonderful finish right? :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this. MWah!


No comments:

Post a Comment