Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shu Eumura

I love loose powders, if there is one thing that I want to collect the most, that would be the loose powders. Today, I'm going to make a review about my Shu Eumura colorless sheer powder.


The packaging is similar to those ordinary loose powders that you can see at department stores.


Side view.


At the bottom.


It comes with a super soft puff. It's the softest puff I ever had..


Unlike other loose powders, instead of holes, this comes with a screen. It may seem to you that the product will shatter when you tap the powder but for some reason when you tap, not all of the product comes out so it's not what you think that it will like run through the screen.

As promised, it'll give you an amazing smooth finish. true enough! At first, It seems very ordinary for me but when I tried it on,... like... WOW.

I would consider buying this again of course. I love this and I'm pretty sure you'll love it too. It's perfect for setting foundation and it's also okay if you use it alone. Once applied you can really have that flawless feeling. Just wow. The only reason I hate about it is the price. $2,900 Rustan's 







No comments:

Post a Comment