Popular Posts

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Face Shop

Hi guys! So as you know me, I do love loose powders. So here is another product that never fails me every time I use it. I always get this compliment of being blooming whenever I wear this and I thank god so much for discovering it.

What I'm talking about it the Loose powder from the Face Shop Face and It Radiance loose powder.
This is the product that really suits my skin very very well.




They only have 2 colors and this is the lightest shade. The other one is  NB 20



So it comes with this soft puff


Here are the swatches



The shimmer is not over powering. If you take a look at the picture closely you can see that there is some part that sparkled.

Over all thoughts: 10/10

What I like: The smell- smells so good not over powering though.

Gives you a very silky smooth finish and gives you that glow that you want.

Somehow affordable it's 800plus only and I can promise you that you'll wont regret it.

The packaging is unbreakable. I usually drop things because I'm clumsy. The packaging is thick so it wont break just like that...

What I don't like: Nothing

Will you buy this again? YEEEESS!



No comments:

Post a Comment