Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I use to keep my skin pimple free and ultra smooth.

 I always wanted to talk about this item that made my face ultra smooth and pimple free. I often get compliments on my skin, now, I'm finally revealing what I have been using since my early teens. It's not expensive, it's not hard to find, You can find this at any drugstore. 





Yes. It's the St. Ives facial scrub. I have first seen this when I was 12 years old ( it's not the actual brightening scrub that was the original apricot scrub) and my mom told me not to use it because my skin is still sensitive it may give me some allergic reactions because this is not suitable for kids (i don't think so maybe she was just saying that) :) , but secretly, it tried a pinch and scrubbed it on my knee I was surprised because it felt so smooth. Then I just told myself I cant wait to be thirteen. Now that I'm a young lady I'm so enjoying this product. I have never felt so confident. From then till now. I'm still using it.  

Oh, by the way, you are probably wondering what I look like. To prove that this product is effective here is a picture of moi. But this product may provide different results but I can say that this is okay for Asian skin too.



Another product that I wanted to talk about since we are talking about st Ives is this:

 

As a makeup lover, a makeup remover is your best friend. I so love makeup and I don't want a hard time in removing it when I'm doing a tutorial. I hate this product. Please do not even buy it. Instead of making your skin makeup free, it made my skin dewy and the makeup remained on my face! I hate it I hate this item so much. Whosoever manufactured it, you are so wasting our money. This is 200 plus by the way, might as well buy a makeup remover for that. I bought this because of the dual purpose "Makeup remover and Facial cleanser" Not. I really wanted to give you guys a heads up with this item and I'm so glad I did.

Hope you enjoyed reading this. Mwah!






No comments:

Post a Comment