Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

NICHIDO Satin Moist Lipstick Review

NICHIDO Satin Moist Lipstick Review

Hi everyone it's another review shizzle for you guys. So what I have here today is the Nichido satin moist lipstick and this is what it looks like....


The packaging is made of metal and I find it classy. The middle is shiny silver and the rest has a matte finish. The downside of the packaging is that the cap is not that secure. It will be a mess in your bag so be careful when using it, it's probably the rim that's causing it to loosen up.


These are the colors that I have with me though I cannot remember how many colors are there but prolly around 10. Most of the colors are brownish, darker shades. More fits corporate and sexy.


I like using them for my smokey eye makeup.... i often use lipsticks because even without any makeup on your face, a single swipe of lipstick goes a long way.


Here are the swatches...


From top to bottom
  1. Raisin
  2. Candy 
  3. Nude Pink 
  4. Toffee
I like the fact that it can easily glide on my lips when I apply it and it's very pigmented. Lasting power is not that good as its so silky it is very easy to remove it does not even stain on the lips. It doesn't have any smell it's a mix of wax or crayon or whatever but it's okay. It's actually affordable it's only 100.00php.


Where to buy: Department Stores, Watsons

rating from 1-10 = 8 because the price is just right and the colors are nice and pigmented

Will I buy again? Yes

Why? The colors are of the lipstick can easily match any skin tone and any eye-makeup it's cheap and it's good.



No comments:

Post a Comment