Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Excel 24 Hour Lip Gloss Review

Excel 24 Hour Lip Gloss Review 


Hi! what's up everyone? Okay so today I'll be reviewing the Excel 24 Hour Lip Gloss Review. I find it exaggerating with the 24 hour thing lols but let's get started....
This is what it looks like, im pretty sure you have seen this at almost anywhere like literally anywhere...

So the packaging is like this and the handle looks like an eggplant...
it's as big as a finger...


I have tried on the 511 which has an orange red color which instanly brightened my skin. I'm not even that fair which is nice. I like the mattifying finish it dries up super fast. It's similar to NYX matte lippies but this is cheaper for this is only 100 and it get's cheaper if you but them in bulk! 


Here are the swatches...


From top to bottom, 511, 512, 509 

To test the lasting power i'm very extremely impressed with this product. I tried lipgloss to remove it, then toothpaste and washed it off with water I used lipbalm after because nothing seems to work. I ended up scraping my lips with my nails which is pretty much painful.. and below is the pic after I have done those 3 things just to remove it...


crazy right? i know and from this day forth I'm going to use this when I go on a swim. It's swim proof, kiss proof, world war proof.


Where to buy: Online, fashion boutiques, Instagram

rating from 1-10=  9 a good packaging will make it perfect as the packaging looks cheap i have to admit.

Will I buy again? yes definitely! very pigmented,affordable, it really lasts!

I hope I was able to help you bye!! follow me on instagram @justlikerebel



No comments:

Post a Comment