Popular Posts

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ever Bilena Advance Eyeshadow review

Hello there whosoever is reading this! :) So in this post, ill be reviewing the Ever Bilena Advance Eyeshadow review. 
This is actually one of the first cosmetics that I bought for myself.

I chose the black one because I love smokey eyes. This one is matte..

  So it looks like that when swatched.  For me it's a little bit chalky, it's not smooth when applied there's this rough feeling that I feel when I apply it. It's very pigmented the black color is rich. Just right for smokey eyes. It's blendable. 

It costs 100 pesos. But these eyeshadows does not have a wide range of colors to choose from. I would love to collect them but the I think the colors that you can only choose from is not more than 10 LAAAMMMMEE! I only saw Yellow, dark green... that's it I still dont know yet if they are gonna release other colors but if Ever Bilena would do so, then, great :)

Will I buy this product again? Yes It's affordable and it lasts forever ^.^ This is the kind of makeup na pag nawala okay lang ndi ka manghihinayang mashado, di masakit sa puso. The performance, a thumbs up for that, well we all know that there is a technique in makeup application. 

When you wear makeup people wouldn't know what brand is that anyway. So ill stop from here. Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great day! Mwah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment