Popular Posts

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nichido Final Powder Review

Hi everyone ^.^ So I'm gonna do a review about the Nichido Final Powder. This is what it looks like.



I love how Nichido makes there products look simple and classy. Unlike other local brands I know who tend to copy packagings of other imported brands which just makes it look silly and trying hard. I mean seriously come on...

So this product roughly costs about 150 pesos, I beleiev it has 3 shades medium and something like bronze... I wanna buy that bronze one it seems to be nice.. 

It comes with a sponge....


I like the fact that the holes are not too many because in some loose powders that I have, some of em have so many holes that the powder often spills..



So this is what it looks like when swatched...



It's very smooth and it glides easily. It's perfect for setting your liquid foundation. I will buy this product again and I can't think of anything that I hate about this product. I hope you enjoyed this review and have a great day toodles mwa mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment