Popular Posts

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pond's Flawless White Review

Hi Girls! Yes! I'm very much alive! It's been like forever since I have reviewed a certain product. This product is still out in the market and I wish this review may be able to help you with your future makeup purchase so I'll be reviewing Pond's Flawless white foundation :)
So this is what it looks like... it has a thick plastic packaging and the packaging seems to have this micro pink sheen on it. Pretty cute and elegant.


So I got mine in Ivory white, this is the lighest shade that they got I believe. It costs like 300 or whatever I really do apologize if I'm not able to provide the specific amount.
Because in Watson's the often Sale Pond's items from time to time but I'm pretty much sure it does not cost more than 400. So... Moving on... this is how it looks like when it's swatched.




The scent is a descent smell it's not over powering. It's just right. It's very smooth and light. It gives you full coverage that's what I love most about this baby. I have been using this since I got it from my Mom and I'm loving it. 

I always have compliments when I use this foundation. They always tell me like "Love, parang ang kinis m ngayon" so probably this product really did help me. I'm not saying that I have a lot of pimples and scars but It helpled me even out my skin tone. 

Ang smooth sa face ang sarap hawak hawakan lagi...It does not cause pimples for me and it makes the huge pores be gone!! :) .Actually I'm hitting the pan already and sadly, I accidentally dropped it which caused it to break but I still have it with me.

So will I buy this again? Yes! Pretty Much This is the type of foundation that I'm comfortable in sleeping with lol as well all know you should not sleep with makeup on right but as for me just in case i fell asleep from those crazy party nights, ill use this  because it does not give me any disappointment.

So I do hope that this helps you people out there. Mwah have a great day ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment