Popular Posts

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Skin 79 Star Glow Ball powder


Hi guys! I’m so sorry for not blogging for like several weeks! Well, sometimes I think that nobody even reads what I’m writing so I was thinking about quitting. But well, anyway I would still wanted to do this to give some idea for those people who want to buy certain products. ;) So today the product is about the Star Glow Ball Powder.

Before I buy cosmetics I always search for it's info and reviews. Looking at the pictures that was shown here below made me buy this product, 



I mean i don't even know what skin 79 is.. Korean products always amaze me and I'm such a fan of korean beauty. I love their porcelain skin and those eyes! I just can't resist it I wish my eyes is like that. This made me buy the product the before and after photos. I cant even understand what is says! Lol so from that I have ordered online till I got this baby..



It comes with this soft puff.. 




I love the smell of this, it's not too strong not to light, just perfect. The smell is so feminine. Some sells this for $26 and some sell it for $29.

Here is the swatch. 

Looks like that... 

This product has failed my expectations. When I have placed the powder on my entire face, I felt like a disco ball, seriously. This product is not meant for all over the face, I believe that It's best as a highlighter.

What I like:
The smell, it's a descent smell i like the soft feminine smell
The packaging is cute.
It's in ball form so it does not spill easily
Can be used as a good highlighter

What I don't like:
Not available locally
It does not perform what It should 

Over all: C+ Even though it's not has performed the way it said on the ad and all, I think that it can be still used as a highlighter  so this product is somehow useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment