Popular Posts

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Skin Food

Hey guys! So today I'm going to review one of my fave blushes of all time. It's the skin food Apple Can Multi Blusher!


This is what it looks like. The packaging is in a steel canister. I like the peachy color but I .would love it more if it's pink.





The bottom looks like this.


































So It has a mirror and it's with a fluffy cute little puff with a ribbon. Which is so cute.




Lol I kinda placed a small bear at the back so that you can have a better view of what it looks like .



This is what it looks like up close.

It's not shimmery much it's like a matte and maybe because the shimmer is so fine it ended up giving you a wonderful finish. I was so in-love with this. One time I forgot my lipstick and because it has 3 shades, I was able to use the darkest shade, I used my clear gloss and and scraped some of middle color and applied it on.

This is what it looks like.


Sorry about the dry lips Whatever I do It always looks dry.. Which kinda makes me really really sad.



This is what it looks like when applied to the cheeks. By the way what you'll see in this picture is my bare face.No moisturizer, no nothing so I apologize for that. I'm a little bit hesitant doing this but anyway here it goes..


Before 

After



So what do you think? Do you like it?

I also did a little experiment, I applied it on my eye like an eye shadow.


The lightest goes on my brow bone the color at the bottom is placed as a wash and the darkest color in the middle was placed in the crease.



Over all thoughts: 10/10

What I like:

The packaging- because it will protect the blush securely without me being worried about the packaging as well.I really do not like it when the packaging gets ugly uurrhh! I also love the fact that it has a mirror inside and the puff that comes with it is high in quality. Some puffs are quite disposable.

The color- Light and simple will surely compliment your cheeks. The 3 colors are versatile can be worn alone or all together.

The smell- Gosh every time I open this can.I smell it sometimes I even go to my makeup kit and open this one and just smell it lol. :)

What  I don't like:

It's expensive for me. I mean it costs 1,200php!! But I guess I just got what I paid for.

So I do hope that this helps. Mwah! Till next time







No comments:

Post a Comment