Popular Posts

Monday, July 4, 2011

Something about Clinique


Clinique is one of the best selling products that has ever been. When I was little, I often see it from my mom and grandma, when I stepped into high school mom would give me some samples for me to try. Here, I'm going to show you why Clinique is one of my personal favorite brands. Since I can afford them now, there is no stopping me to buy some full sized items and that will be my project for this year. After all of these products are empty, I'll buy full sized of them, I know that would be too costly but taking care of your skin should be an investment, it's for you anyway. For vain people like me, this is my drink, it satisfies me much.


I'm staring my discussion by showing you this very great makeup remover, I love makeup so much that I need a great companion in removing them to keep my skin free from makeup before I go to bed. Makeup when worn overnight can make your  skin ugly, we all know that. In my makeup tutorial, which I'll be filming soon, I'll show you how great this product is. It does not sting the eyes, I can even use them on my lids!!! I use it on my lips as well. It's very gentle yet very effective.  


Moving on to the clarifying lotion, my first impression is just another type of toner. The smell is like an alcohol like.. but not much and for me this is a great item that I would definitely buy again. I have washed my face and used the toner and to my surprise, to think that the facial wash has scrubs already ( I used st. Ives). I felt clean after that but not thoroughly after all.




Finding a great facial wash is a must because you use it everyday, for me, you face is your investment. I like this facial wash because it's mild and effective. It's like a very dewy consistency but after you wash your face, you'll feel how clean your face is. I like that part.




For me, this is an A++ product.


I love this one because the scrub does not hurt at all, 




The sparkles are the scrubs. For me, this cleans your face, similar on the foam wash above. If you want little strong scrubbing power might as well use this one, the scrub beads are so fine.



Moving on to the liquid facial soap, If you wanted to have that silky feeling when you are washing your face, you may want to try this one. It does not dry skin and cleans smoothly. I love it when it bubbles on my face with light gentle stokes. It just looks like this clear gel. For me, you can buy any facial wash because the cleaning power is almost the same. Might as well buy a clean and clear facial wash. It's less expensive that this one but gives you the same result.


This next product is one of my personal fave, This is the Super City block tinted moisturizer. 


I has this beige color but when you spread it, the color adjusts itself. You can feel that your skin had a drink and gives you this matte skin finish, when the whole tube is done, Ill buy this one again. If im not in the mood of doing any makeup, I would rather use this as a substitute for a foundation because foundations usually make my face feel heavy.




I'm running out of this world famous moisturizer called dramatically different moisturizing lotion. As you can see it's my fave as well and the reason is because it does it's job at it's best. The only thing that I dont like about this is that it makes your face like super wet when you apply it and it takes some time for it to dry.
 

Might as well use it over night because when I use this in the morning when I go out the dirt sticks on my face. Yuck. I really hate it when that happens. This is a perfect base when you are about to apply makeup. This will serve as a protection.

I hope you enjoyed reading this. Mwah!









No comments:

Post a Comment