Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

On a Diet? Think again!


Yes, I'm so conscious about my body thinking that I'm 90 before and now I'm a 100pounds. This is because I always wanted to be freakishly thin, I feel that I'm my sexiest that way. In years of my life, being a cheerleader makes you force yourself not to eat because you want to look good in that skimpy uniform, I mean, who wants to be embarrassed anyway? Frankly speaking, us girls can never be satisfied we always have some imperfection that we wanted to fix, from pimples to scars, skin color ect. Then one day, we went to the mall and this came along.. OMG really? You can ignore this one? I was thinking if I don't eat the food that is so yummy, I'll miss all the happy parts in life. When I took a spoonful if this Ice cream and ice cream cake, I heard the hallelujah chorus. I haven't ate any ice cream for years and I always eat once a day which is so not a good example. Now, I eat whatever I want and work out afterwards. You cant eat this when you are dead! Go ahead and eat some pizza and shove snickers in your mouth. It's okay.. It's going to be alright. But don't over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment