Popular Posts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meeting my friends Tina and Jessa

So Tina, Jessa and I decided to meet after a year. I got very exited because it has been a year since we saw each other. We met at Greenbelt 3 and cant stop smiling at each other because of excitement and the fact that we miss each other so much. Jessa was like, are we going to watch a movie and I was all kay, kayo bahala. Then upon riding the escalator Tina saw Jodi and Jessa and I were like "Ano Tina? Bakit dimo tawagin?" Tina jumped into the escalator like a grasshopper. Tina is always shy and does not like to show any emotion or whatever she keeps on refusing and refusing and refusing and ...yeah. Jodi is this guy that is very special to Tina... Let me explain who Jodi is... Tall, rich, cute looking and very successful. I mean like Tina? What's not to like?


So as we checked the schedule for movies, all of the remaining shows are for last full shows, well we wouldn't want that if we wanted to be raped. Then we just decided to eat with this restaurant that has 2 waiters and a boodle meal, more like a gluttony meal which was kinda great for a hungry girl like me. A boodle meal is a package meal they have like 5 kinds of boodle thingy, i forgot the name of the resto but for sure Ill  eat there again.

It's so nice to see my best friends again cant wait for the next bonding ;>

No comments:

Post a Comment