Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Do your own Nail Art! Face Shop


Hi everyone! I just want to share this amazing Face Shop item which is the nail stickers, check it out. They are selling this cool stickers. I like the design. It's very elegant and cute. The price is like 100 plus. They have more designs there to choose from. By the way the Nail polish's color is navy blue and I bought the ring at Greenhills Tiangee for 70php but you can also buy this ring at Y.R.Y.S For only 50.00 Sometimes, it's really expensive at greenhills. So before you buy things, try to check for the stores as well. Not everything in Greenhills is cheap, especially when the sellers are like so grabe mangupit or mag patong. It's better to buy there if the owner is around based on my experience I was asking for like how much is the cameo necklace and the sales lady was like it's 200 but the owner gave it to me like 150  and sold it for me for 120! So before you buy items there. Make pilit kay ate more. Lalu na pag dipa sila kumakaen mga lunch ka buy ng items ganyan ay patay ka sa mga sales lady jan...  

No comments:

Post a Comment