Popular Posts

Monday, June 27, 2011

Garnier Haul!

From left. Facial wash, mositurizer and face powder






Hey everyone! So I bought a new set of Garnier Products that I want to show you. I bought 1 facial wash, moisturizer, eye roll on and face powder. Most Asian girls like me wants to  have fair skin. I do not think that my skin is white enought, I wanted to make it more light to even my skin tone. 































This facial wash gives you a refreshing feeling and gives you that citrus scent that is not too strong. It does not smell like a car freshener and that's what I like about it. Every after wash using this makes me feel so refreshed but using this alone can truly make your skin dry.

 Talking about it's consistency, It does not have this creamy texture, it's too liquidy I mean like when you tilt the tube down, it will literally flow. I has some beads that serves as a scrub and the good thing about this is that your face wont be scratched hard or had cuts with this even if you rub it in. I have used some facial scrubs before like ponds but it does not give that refreshed feeling. It just smells so great then that's it. Did you know that when a product smells so good most of it's content is perfume or whatever they mix that makes it smell good. Yeah, that's according to a dermatologists. 
When applied

Going to the moisturizer, I have been using this for the last 2 years but not consistently, It can really make you white but not instantly. It's not the best moisturizer but it's a great product for whitening. Before I use iwhite that's a product from Korea that can be bought in Watsons and that would be the best whitening moisturizer for me. I can wear it alone. This moisturizer when dried, feels like, my skin got tighter, well maybe that's their botox effect thing to make your skin look younger or whatever.

Moving on to the face powder, It still has this same scent like the moisturizer and the facial wash. For me, this is a great face powder that is very affordable and in good quality. It can even out your skin even the redness but not like the coverage of a foundation. Only the reddish parts of your face like on the sides of your nose and lips, ect. For only 199, it also makes your skin whiter. This is a great cheap product that you must try. 






For the last product, the eye roll on which reduces dark cirles, It's not that effective really. I just love the feeling that when you glide it under your eyes coz it has this cool feeling because of the metal ball. I use it over and under my eyes and I can say that this product's effect is very minimal. My advice would be drinking lot's of water instead.

I hope you enjoyed reading this haul! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment