Popular Posts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I got home early

So there I was, given the opportunity to go home early because there are no clients. As a typical lady, I always have this fear of commuting because I already had the experience of being mugged. So in the sense that I really wanted to go home early, I decided to travel on my own, it's a good thing that my friend xylon accidentally happens to have the same location as I was going.

We decided to ride this freaking bus because we have no choice. As I was looking for my purse, I saw my makeup kit and I then I thought that it would be great to show xylon some of my fave cosmetics.I first showed him my makeup cabinet that consists of  eye-shadows, lip palette and 4 kinds of blushes. I also showed a brozer which I really2 like then I swatched it on his wrist. He was like "washable naman to diba?" and I was like no and he kinda panicked, oh my god, what a dumb ass!

Upon riding the second bus, we were both standing and I was telling him my fear of travelling alone ect. All of a sudden this conductor was like "trapik kahapun pre kasi may binaril na babae  sa may kutsi grabi talaga" and I was like, way to go kuya, it increased my fear more and more, at the end of that trip all I was thinking of is my safety because if something happens to me i dont think that xy will protect me, that nincompoop! It's going to be the other way around, well I;m just very thankful that god took care of me all the way :>

No comments:

Post a Comment