Popular Posts

Monday, June 6, 2011

Antother day of being fat

So I was like, getting fat more and more and people are starting to notice my fat ass. In my mind, I really have to act fast. As of the moment I;m still thinking about my modelling career, I mean if I'm going to be serious about this I really have to work on it. Being healthy and being able to eat everything is cool, but having a bangin' body is cooler, June 22 is fast approaching and I'm nervous because why? Me and my girlfriends are going to the beach and I really dont want to get embarrassed again. Just now I'm eating mac and cheese. Yummy.My diet is going to start today and I will be serious about it. I promise. No more excuses. I'll be posting pictures when I get home so that you'll see the difference ;] Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment