Popular Posts

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Landmark Haul!

Landmark is one of my most favorite department stores ever. They have this sale often and I really like the ambiance inside. They also have this theme where the staffs of the department store would wear costumes ect. It's kinda cute and entertaining. Before they don't have that in my childhood days. I like the fact that they are improving ^.^


By the way, here are the items that I bought ^.^ I looooove false eyelashes! False eyelashes magically transforms your eyes. It makes it more attractive. For me I can skip the eyeshadow but not this baby. 




Per piece is 27.95 pesos I bought two of em.


I love this kind of design because when you wear it, it looks somehow natural I mean it looks really bella.
I'll do a review on this baby. For me, most all of the eyelashes are quite the same. The name just makes them expensive. I'm not dumb enough to buy falsies that costs 500 where you can buy the exact same thing for as low as 15pesos. Yeah you have read that right. 15pesos!!!

When you go to divisoria the stories are true that everything is there. Also, you can buy things so freakin cheap and you can buy in bulk which makes the items a lot cheaper. I can still remember my first time at divisoria. My eyes were like stars. I just cant believe the great bargain around. Okay going back, here's what it looks like up close.


It looks weird but I swear when you wear this, It looks so pretty. Before I was really hesitant about the design, shempre auko naman mag mukang pok pok noh. or drag queen. So there, soon post a review on this ayt? ^.^ 

So this is another set of falsies that I also purchased It's more like a naural look except it's longer. It costs 37.00 I have also tried this eyelash design before so I really know what will it look like on my eyes:)



Here's another cool item that I bought...

So this is from fashion 21 It's a pack that consists of 1 pressed powder, 1 eyeshadow and 1 blush how cool is that? For only P125 you'll save a lot from this baby! I'm not sure about the quality though but I'll make a review about it soon enough. I cant wait to try them. Makeup is not all by means it should be expensive and whatnot there are proper ways to apply them but for me, if you were to ask me, invest on the base of your makeup. Meaning the foundation or primer. A smooth canvas helps a lot because the base is what holds all the whatever you put on after that. 

So I also got this small case. It's just an ordinary case with dividers it comes along with ten dividers I love this because you can adjust the spaces inside the box, it will keep your things organized. 



So this case costs P49.75 The reason I bought this is because I dont have an eyelash case I have but it's getting old and dirty and the cover is chipping so I thought that this can be a good replacement.

From this...


To this.....




I feel so freakin organized. 

So this next item that I have with me is this Shawill Palette. I already have a palette from the as you have seen on my Shawill review. I decided to buy another one because the quality is simply exemplary. I love it!!! 



The colors really gave me the excitement to use them immediately.

I also bought this adjustable cotton headband so that whenever I apply makeup, no hair is gonna get in the way ^.^

I've been using this since forever. It's btw 60php

 
 Here's another item that I'm loving recently....

I only bought the refill... I really saved a lot from this landmark sale thingy :)) 




So the reason why I only bought the refill is because I already have a compact with me. 

It was so brand new when my sister dropped it. What a waste.



So it's packaging looks like this.. it has a pink sheen whenever light hits it.


The refill packaging looks like that as well I mean not much, you can see the resemblance but ofcourse... smaller. It comes with a sponge too.




So that's everything. I hope you enjoyed this post thank you so much mmwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment