Popular Posts

Thursday, June 11, 2015

EOS Lip Balm Review

Hello there so today I'm going to review about the EOS lipbalm. Like you at first I got really curious about it because it looks like an egg and there are numerous times that I see them on instagram. There are various flavors/colors of this balm but let me show you what I have here.. So this is what it looks like...






What I have is the honeysuckle....  the bottom looks like this it kinda have this round platform so that the egg structure of it can stand still...



For those of you who dont know, EOS means Evolution of smooth.I like the fact that it looks like a dome, i find it easier to apply. The smell is powerful and fruity and it's so yummy that you might think that you wanna eat it. It's actually sweet when my tongue have touched my lips. 


This is not what it looks like when it's new... I'm actually almost in the half of it. I use it before I go to bed and very often within the day... The cap has this plastic support as you can see... to maintain the stability and avoid deformity prolly of this balm.


Price: I live in the Philippines it costs not less than 200 

Where to buy: I suggest that you buy at S&R they have 5 pcs diff flavors that comes in a pack you'll save a lot. Department Stores and Instagram shops simply hashtag.

Will I buy again? Yes definitely worth the price. Before my personal fave is nivea but now, this is my baby.

Rank 1-10: 10 just because the product does it's job perfectly. You'll even feel the after smoothness even if you wipe it off. I like the smell everything! The packaging is cute as well ^.^ not the typical. 

So there! I hope I was able to help you out on your curiosity go ahead and give it a try I totally recommend it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment