Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

How to move on



I’m Alive!!! What's up girls! Sorry if I had to post real late, It's just that I have been through a lot. It's been months and I still can't get over the fact that someone has broken my heart. But I'm happy to say that I'm still surviving. I can still smile and I just cant wait to go to the stage where I can laugh out loud about it. 

Being with that relationship was amazing but I didn't really imagine that it would end that way. I know that you have heart it a gazillion times but acceptance really is it. I would like to share some tips on how I survived that bad relationship.

 1. Think of it as good riddance.
No matter how painful it is to let go, just think of this... would you like to be with someone who hurts you like that?

2. No more monthsaries and anniversaries.
 That means you don't have to make an effort to buy them  something really nice. More shoes for you ^.^

3. Think of the bad things that he has said and done.
I know you'll be totally pissed when you recall these crappy things.   

4. God has better plans for you.
If it didn't work out with him, there is always a special one for you waiting.

5.More "me" time.
Do the things that you have never done before when he's around. 

6.Think of the time that he has begged for that special yes.
He should be the one who's crying not you, in the first place he's the one who approached you.

7. Be the predetor, not the prey.
Since you already learned from this experience, next time, try not to be the victim.

8. Never pity on yourself.
Do not blame yourself, were humans we make mistakes, do not be desprate to get him back, if that person really loves you then he'd come back. There's Karma anyway.      

9. Go out, hang out, meet other people.
Don't just sit there and cry like a freakin' loozer. Do something, you dont like the set up where he's enjoying meanwhile your crying. Grab a cold beer with good friends...chill. 

10. Make yourself so Goddam pretty.
The best revenge that you can ever give your ex boyfriend is to be happy and so Goddam pretty and sexy.

   
Hope this helps mmwah!! Will be reviewing cosmetics soon enough ^.^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment