Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shoe Haul

Hello everyone. So my Grandma passed away and we have to go to Pampanga asap to help with the burial. It's really sad when you loose someone you love. I just want to thank God for giving us all the opportunity to meet a person and love a person like her.

Moving on, sorry if it took me so long to update my blog. To cut the crap, i totally fell in love with a douchebag so I wasted my time on him. Alright, let's talk about more important serious stuff like makeup and fashion.

When me and my cousins went to the plaza to have our grandma's tarpaulin made, I saw this shoe stall. It's just an ordinary stall, not even all of the shoes are like i mean the designs are not even okay i'll stop from there but anyway one pair of shoes caught my eye.


Just check this out.







Cute right? Well at least for me. :) I love the color combination and it is made of suede. It only costs Php200.00  not more than $5 so I was like okay I'm gonna buy you, though im not sure of the quality though but I have bought a lot of shoes with the same quality before at greenhills, the shoes would actually depend on how often you use it. But trust me really, no matter how expensive your shoes are, if you don't take proper care, then you'll know the consequences.


I'm not that type of a shopper who is super brand conscious  when it comes to facial care and whatever I put in on my skin yes pretty much because to be honest you really get what you pay for but there are dupes too.

When it comes to clothing, as long as it looks good on me, no matter how cheap or expensive it may be, ill definitely buy it. I have to admit, my fave shopping mall would be st Francis Square  Hahaha! Shopping is my addiction too, so I have been to several bazaars, malls and whatever.

The reason why is because, the stalls at St. Francis square is cheaper (not cheaper than divi but the price is okay in terms of the location) and the clothes? you cant see them in any typical tiangge, i mean i know because I go to divisoria, greenhills, tiende, malls you name it.

So you might want to check out the stalls inside St. Francis square. You'll not be stressed when you shop there, it's not crowded and the air con is in full blast and it's clean.

I just don't like the upper floor the 4th, their food stations are located there, so totally dirty and a lot of employees eat there so its crowded.
If I can delete one area on that place it would be that floor.


later guys.
-Theoneandonlyrebel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment